- To provide an environment of fellowship for Jewish and non-Jewish believers of faith in Messiah Yeshua in by teaching, prayer, Torah study and Davidic worship.
- To be an encouragement as we provide a loving, growing, producing environment for both Jewish and non-Jewish believers who have joined in the Commonwealth of Israel.
- To serve as a beacon of hope and truth towards the unbelieving community and to gain a greater understanding of our Jewish roots our place in God's divine plan for mankind.
- To promote the education, inspiration and discipleship of our children as stated in Deuteronomy Chpt 6.
- To identify with and support the state of Israel and other significant Jewish causes.